Content goes here...
• Agile Principles and Mindset
• Value-driven Delivery
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Team Performance
• Adaptive Planning
• Problem Detection and Resolution
• Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
• The PMI-ACP® certification tests you on the multiple aspects and does not restrict to any methodology
• Learn Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Once you are a certified PMI-ACP®, it means that you are in a different league of agile practitioners.
*Note: If you currently hold a PMP® or PgMP® credential, you are NOT required to enter these requirements during the application process.
For more details on the PMI-ACP® certification, please refer the PMI-ACP® handbook on the PMI® website.