Content goes here...
• SAFe® framework, values, and Lean-Agile principles
• Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Program increment planning, execution, and Inspect and Adapt workshops
• Quality engineering, Agile architecture, and DevOps practices
• Kanban for facilitating team and program flow of work
• Building high-performing teams
• Interaction with the system team, deployment, UX, architects, product owners, product management, and business owners
• Learning and Communities of Practice
The process for obtaining the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) credential is a 2-step process:
• Attend the 2-day SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) course by an accredited SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC)
• Pass the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master exam. This is an online exam which you can take from the comfort of your home or office. For more details about the exam, please contact our trainer.