Content goes here...
This is course is aimed at facilitating the complete and comprehensive studies necessary for appearing for and clearing the PMI-RMP® (Risk Management Professional). The course brings in the complete detailed understanding of Practice Standard for Project Risk Management – while providing an opportunity of answering over 150 practice exam questions from recognized material.
• Power-point slides/ presentations are used.
• Character graphs and all adult learning principles are used.
• Complete & comprehensive audio-video revision of both the standards:
• PMBOK® [because PMBOK is necessary for take-off] &
• Practice Standard for Project Risk Management.
The course will enable participants to...
• Understand difference in problem and risk while establishing a common vocabulary of basic Risk Management terms and concepts
• Make use of stakeholder analysis in risk management with "active communication" on risk in all forms promoting open communications about risk
• Develop ability to focus on project "objectives" in risk mgmt while instigating "consciousness" in risk management over "intuition"
• Identify, analyze, plan responses, track, and control risks
• Implement continuous risk management
• Learn the effective approach to confidently appearing for the examination
• Gain a solid confidence of undertaking the examination
• Evaluate own strengths and weaknesses to best focus their efforts on examination preparation
• Satisfy the pre-requisite of 30 contact hours of PM Education for PMP Examination
• This course is designed for team leads, directors, managers, or program and project team members with interest in developing additional skills in managing project risks. This course is also designed for Individuals interested in pursuing the PMI-RMP® credential.
• Participants should have project management background or at least have worked in project environment.
• The course demands clear focus and commitment from the participants to study and take up the examination.
• Participants are expected to duly complete their class-work, homework, class assignments, etc.
• Participants preferably be member of PMI®. The membership can be obtained www.pmi.org . The membership enables the participants to receive the PMBOK® and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management free.
• Complete Lecture Notes
• Reference sites for mock practice sets
• Certificate of participation – This certificate is valid for claiming the necessary formal training for the PMI-RMP examination. This certificate is also valid to claim 30 PDUs for continuing PMI's other certifications like PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-SP®, CAPM®, etc.